DOT LINE - EARRINGS - AB_DOT_E1-G
- Bigger earrings - stick with a ball and moving sequin with butterfly clasp.
- The sequin is double-sided - gloss / matt.
- Model E1 - has a sequin with a diameter of 6mm
- Model E2 - has a sequin with a diameter of 10mm
- Material: silver (925) rhodium plated.
Dot Line is an extension of the circle motif in several planes.
From the flat linear outline of a point, through its filled plane and the detail of a cut out circle, to the spatial form of a sphere.
The planes of the circles, the ovals of the sphere and the lines of the perimeters interpenetrate each other.
Compositions built from these nominally similar elements bring soft and subtle forms in their geometry.
Associated as planets moving in orbits or the sun as the central point of the system.