1. Shop does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user store and are intended for use with web pages Store. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity posting termination device's Store cookies which reach and access to them is the operator of the shop.
4. Cookies are used to:
- The adaptation of the content of websites to store user preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Store and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- Produce statistics that help to understand how Members Shop benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. In the Shop are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to the time they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Shop, the following types of cookies:
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available in the Shop, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Shop;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites Store;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Store users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Store. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted at the edge's Store and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Shop advertisers and partners.
10. For more information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" menu in the web browser.